Topics

1964 MGB for sale

cjm@...

Hello All,

I have a 1964 MGB  ( Currently advertised for sale in our newsletter)   Picture attached.

We are moving soon, and I need to sell -- If anyone is interested, please email me.  Would love to see it go to a club member or someone you may know....

I have owned the B for about 30 years - always garage kept.  No rust, Red, looks good.  Only drove it on nice Summer days

Only issue is a recent problem -- clutch is loose, goes to the floor -- I am not sure what is wrong...have not had a chance to have mechanic look at.

I live in Havertown, PA

I am open to all reasonable offers.

Thanks!!

Chris