From: Philly_MG_Club
To: Philly_MG_Club
Sent: Thu, Apr 5, 2018 4:45 pm
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] New poll for Philly_MG_Club

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Philly_MG_Club group:
We are polling the membership to see where our GT's should be held. Please vote for one. Once all votes are calculated the board will discuss and finalize the new GT location. Voting ends 4/8/18
Created by: kristi74midget
  1. Phil's Tavern in Blue Bell
  2. MaGerk's Pub Grill in Horsham
  3. Brittingham's Pub in Lafayette Hill
  4. Bar Louie in Warrington

Thanks!

Martin Cameron

MaGerks

Martin

On Thursday, April 5, 2018, 4:44 PM, Philly_MG_Club@... wrote:

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Philly_MG_Club group:
We are polling the membership to see where our GT's should be held. Please vote for one. Once all votes are calculated the board will discuss and finalize the new GT location. Voting ends 4/8/18
Created by: kristi74midget
  1. Phil's Tavern in Blue Bell
  2. MaGerk's Pub Grill in Horsham
  3. Brittingham's Pub in Lafayette Hill
  4. Bar Louie in Warrington

Thanks!

George Van Horn

My vote #1

George Van Horn
USN            Ret.

USS Virginia CGN-28
USS Wainwright CG-28
USS Monterey CG-61
USS Ross DDG-71

On Thursday, April 5, 2018 Philly_MG_Club <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Philly_MG_Club group:
We are polling the membership to see where our GT's should be held. Please vote for one. Once all votes are calculated the board will discuss and finalize the new GT location. Voting ends 4/8/18
Created by: kristi74midget
  1. Phil's Tavern in Blue Bell
  2. MaGerk's Pub Grill in Horsham
  3. Brittingham's Pub in Lafayette Hill
  4. Bar Louie in Warrington

Thanks!

schultejim@...

Sorry! I visited McGerks a couple of weeks ago and found it not suitable as the room we used before for Holiday party is now a general dinning room open to the rest of the noise.
I vote Phil's reluctantly. Location is good but portions are obnoxious. Others are not as good.
IMHO
Jim

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Philly_MG_Club group:
We are polling the membership to see where our GT's should be held. Please vote for one. Once all votes are calculated the board will discuss and finalize the new GT location. Voting ends 4/8/18
Created by: kristi74midget
  1. Phil's Tavern in Blue Bell
  2. MaGerk's Pub Grill in Horsham
  3. Brittingham's Pub in Lafayette Hill
  4. Bar Louie in Warrington

Thanks!

searlerb@...

Phil's

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Philly_MG_Club group:
We are polling the membership to see where our GT's should be held. Please vote for one. Once all votes are calculated the board will discuss and finalize the new GT location. Voting ends 4/8/18
Created by: kristi74midget
  1. Phil's Tavern in Blue Bell
  2. MaGerk's Pub Grill in Horsham
  3. Brittingham's Pub in Lafayette Hill
  4. Bar Louie in Warrington

Thanks!

merryhill@...

Phil’s

Jim Graves

On Apr 5, 2018, at 6:34 PM, searlerb@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Phil's

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Philly_MG_Club group:
We are polling the membership to see where our GT's should be held. Please vote for one. Once all votes are calculated the board will discuss and finalize the new GT location. Voting ends 4/8/18
Created by: kristi74midget
  1. Phil's Tavern in Blue Bell
  2. MaGerk's Pub Grill in Horsham
  3. Brittingham's Pub in Lafayette Hill
  4. Bar Louie in Warrington

Thanks!

kjcollins48@...

Phil’s Tavern.
Ken

On Apr 5, 2018, at 6:38 PM, Jim Graves merryhill@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Phil’s

Jim Graves

On Apr 5, 2018, at 6:34 PM, searlerb@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Phil's

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Philly_MG_Club group:
We are polling the membership to see where our GT's should be held. Please vote for one. Once all votes are calculated the board will discuss and finalize the new GT location. Voting ends 4/8/18
Created by: kristi74midget
  1. Phil's Tavern in Blue Bell
  2. MaGerk's Pub Grill in Horsham
  3. Brittingham's Pub in Lafayette Hill
  4. Bar Louie in Warrington

Thanks!

lgweinraub

phils

Lester

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Philly_MG_Club group:

We are polling the membership to see where our GT's should be held. Please vote for one. Once all votes are calculated the board will discuss and finalize the new GT location. Voting ends 4/8/18

Created by: kristi74midget

  1. Phil's Tavern in Blue Bell
  2. MaGerk's Pub Grill in Horsham
  3. Brittingham's Pub in Lafayette Hill
  4. Bar Louie in Warrington

Thanks!

James C. Witte

Phil’s !

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Philly_MG_Club group:

We are polling the membership to see where our GT's should be held. Please vote for one. Once all votes are calculated the board will discuss and finalize the new GT location. Voting ends 4/8/18

Created by: kristi74midget

  1. Phil's Tavern in Blue Bell
  2. MaGerk's Pub Grill in Horsham
  3. Brittingham's Pub in Lafayette Hill