Topics

Bonhams classic car Auction Oct 2nd Philadelphia.

Kristi Liebel

Dear PMGC Members,

Please check out the below email and let me know if you are going to the auction.

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Bonhams classic car Auction Oct 2nd Philadelphia.
Date: September 27, 2017 at 4:12:21 AM EDT

Dear Sir,
              Please excuse this rather bizarre question !  Do you know of any classic car enthusiast
              who will be attending the viewing day (Sunday October 1st) of the above Auction ?
              I live in Ireland,  and am considering bidding online, (Lot 308)  
              Now I fully realise this car is not a MG , actually it's a 1960 Triumph TR3,
              Simply would like someone to inspect the floor footwell, the cills and generally how rust
              free the car is , there are only 3 photos of the car on Bonhams website and they
              describe the car as solid which is a little vague!
              I am reluctant to contact the local Triumph club as it is quite possible one of their
              Members could also be interested.!!!
              Plus I think amongst all the other many lots there is a nice looking MG TC ,  so there
              is a fair chance someone you now who is attending the viewing day may be able to
              help me .    
                                  Many Thanks, Regards, John D Fay, West Cork, Ireland.

Ken Collins <kjcollins48@...>

No, don’t think I could afford the admission price to a Bonham’s auction!!!!
Ken

On Sep 27, 2017, at 4:04 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear PMGC Members,

Please check out the below email and let me know if you are going to the auction.

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Begin forwarded message:

Dear Sir,
              Please excuse this rather bizarre question !  Do you know of any classic car enthusiast
              who will be attending the viewing day (Sunday October 1st) of the above Auction ?
              Simply would like someone to inspect the floor footwell, the cills and generally how rust
              free the car is , there are only 3 photos of the car on Bonhams website and they
              I am reluctant to contact the local Triumph club as it is quite possible one of their
              Plus I think amongst all the other many lots there is a nice looking MG TC ,  so there
              is a fair chance someone you now who is attending the viewing day may be able to
              help me .    

Kevin McLemore

I’ll ask the Triumph guys - maybe one of them is going.  I suspect Dave is.

Cheers,
Kevin

On Sep 27, 2017, at 5:14 PM, Ken Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Ken

On Sep 27, 2017, at 4:04 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear PMGC Members,

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Begin forwarded message:

To: "info@..." <info@...>

Dear Sir,
              help me .    

Kevin McLemore

I seriously doubt any of the Triumph guys will be bidding, but I’ll ask discreetly. 

Cheers,
Kevin

On Sep 27, 2017, at 5:14 PM, Ken Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Ken

Dear PMGC Members,

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Begin forwarded message:

Dear Sir,
              help me .    

Martin Cameron

It's $40 to enter the preview by catalog

Martin

On Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 5:51 PM, Kevin McLemore kmclemore@... [Philly_MG_Club] wrote:

I seriously doubt any of the Triumph guys will be bidding, but I’ll ask discreetly. 

Cheers,
Kevin

Ken

Dear PMGC Members,

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Begin forwarded message:

Dear Sir,
              help me .