Topics

Steve Harding invited you to 26th Annual Wings N' Wheels on Sep 10

Steve Harding

Dear Club Members,
This is one of our September Club events. Hope you can make it.
Steve

Nextdoor

INVITATION
Steve Harding invited you to 26th Annual Wings N' Wheels
Details
Saturday, September 10 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wings Field
Wings Field, Blue Bell, PA, United States
You are invited to a family-fun day of wings, wheels and aviation history including unique displays of vintage and military aircraft, new planes and classic and antique cars. Sightseeing flights, great food, music and a number of children’s activities will also be featured.
FlyAdvanced in association with Historic Wings Field invites you to support the beneficiary of this event, Angel Flight East (AFE). AFE facilitates free air transportation for seriously ill patients who require medical treatment far from home and delivers supplies to disaster areas and reunites families in desperate times.
Admission for adults is $8 in advance or $10 at the door; and $5 for children ages 10 and under. Parking is free! All admissions fees are tax-deductible and will directly support the mission of Angel Flight East.
For more information, please contact Angel Flight East at 215-358-1900, visit our website at http://www.angelflighteast.org/events.ht...and check out our Facebook event Read more
View details and respond
Map
Share this event with your friends and neighbors!

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Steve,
Will this allow our cars on the show area or just for admission to the event?
Ken

On Aug 23, 2016, at 6:48 AM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Roger Searle

Airplanes and English sport cars.  Doesn't get better than that.

Let me know if we're showing or just going.

[...]

Ken,
This will just allow us to park at the show. To enter our cars we would have to pre register, which costs $35, as it's a fundraiser. What we passed out at the GT was the pre registration form. I probably should have mentioned all this when I forwarded this to the Club.
Steve

On Aug 23, 2016, at 7:37 AM, Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Yes,
That's what I thought. Wish we could pay day of show to get our cars on the show field.
Ken

On Aug 23, 2016, at 7:52 AM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Roger,
There was an early registration for the show with a cost of $35.00. That date has now past so
we will plan to just park our cars and attend the show. I am driving my MG as they may let us
on the field.
Let me know if you are going and we can drive there together.
Ken

[...]

Dave Carpenter

I can make this one, let me know what time you guys are planing on getting there.

[...]

Sorry that was from me Dave
Dave

[...]

Hi Ken,

I'm planning on going.  We can coordinate as it gets closer

[...]

Sounds good Roger.
Ken

[...]

John L. Zemany

Steve, I've been taking the TF for years. In fact, that's my TF behind the word Wings in the promo picture.

[...]

alt

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Whoever sent this reply to Steve please let us know who you are.
Thanks,
Prez Ken

[...]

It was John Zemany - I recognized his email address. Steve

[...]

Joe McCann

1979. Mgb for sale new brakes new top new stainless exhaust no emissions stuff  Webber carb Joe Mccann 6103312372