Topics

GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month, Tuesday, 09 August 2016

Philly_MG_Club@...

"GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month" reminder
When
Tuesday, 09 August 2016
07:29 PM to 09:29 PM
(GMT-04:00) Caracas
Where
Phil's Tavern, Blue Bell
Notes
This is just behind the Broad Axe Inn at the corner of route 73 and Butler Pike. http://www.thephilstavern.com/directions.as
From
Philly_MG_Club   Calendar

Steve Perlman

Did I miss something?
I thought we were going to the new place from now on.
Just confirming that it is the 9th at Phil's/

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 7:55 PM, <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

"GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month" reminder
When
Tuesday, 09 August 2016
07:29 PM to 09:29 PM
(GMT-04:00) Caracas
Where
Phil's Tavern, Blue Bell
Notes
This is just behind the Broad Axe Inn at the corner of route 73 and Butler Pike. http://www.thephilstavern.com/directions.as
From
Philly_MG_Club   Calendar

Steve Harding

Club Members,
Yes, we did change the venue for the monthly "Get-Together." From now on the GTs will be held at the Metropolitan American Diner in North Wales. Same time, different place!
Steve

On Aug 2, 2016, at 8:01 PM, Steve Perlman sperlman63@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Did I miss something?
I thought we were going to the new place from now on.
Just confirming that it is the 9th at Phil's/

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 7:55 PM, <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

"GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month" reminder
When
Tuesday, 09 August 2016
07:29 PM to 09:29 PM
(GMT-04:00) Caracas
Where
Phil's Tavern, Blue Bell
Notes
This is just behind the Broad Axe Inn at the corner of route 73 and Butler Pike. http://www.thephilstavern.com/directions.as
From
Philly_MG_Club   Calendar

Jim Schulte

Yea I thought so as well.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

I thought we were going to the new place from now on.
Just confirming that it is the 9th at Phil's/

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 7:55 PM, <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

"GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month" reminder
When
Tuesday, 09 August 2016
07:29 PM to 09:29 PM
(GMT-04:00) Caracas
Where
Phil's Tavern, Blue Bell
Notes
This is just behind the Broad Axe Inn at the corner of route 73 and Butler Pike. http://www.thephilstavern.com/directions.as
From
Philly_MG_Club   Calendar

Gordon Todd <gltodd@...>

It was voted on at the time.
However, after thinking about it, it occurs to me that a large number of the club members who usually come to Phil's were not there.
It seems to me that it might be a good idea to have meeting at Phil's this month and have a revote.

Gordon

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

I thought we were going to the new place from now on.
Just confirming that it is the 9th at Phil's/

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 7:55 PM, <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

"GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month" reminder
When
Tuesday, 09 August 2016
07:29 PM to 09:29 PM
(GMT-04:00) Caracas
Where
Phil's Tavern, Blue Bell
Notes
This is just behind the Broad Axe Inn at the corner of route 73 and Butler Pike. http://www.thephilstavern.com/directions.as
From
Philly_MG_Club   Calendar

Kurth Honer

I was not at the last two GTs because I had cataract surgery on both of those days.  We had never been to the Metropolitan Diner, but after seeing your glowing report about the GT there, we decided to go there for dinner.  We really enjoyed it and have been back there twice for breakfast since then.  The menu is great and the prices are reasonable.   I plan to be at the GT on August 9th.  I vote for the Metropolitan!!!!!

Kurth

[...]

Randy Alkins

Will be at healey convention in Delaware. Have good dinner and all

On Aug 3, 2016 1:42 PM, "Kurth Honer kurthhoner@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Dear Members,
After reading several emails today, I just want to confirm that the August GT scheduled for 8/9/16
will be held at the Metropolitan Diner in North Wales.
The reminder that was sent out was incorrect and is being revised by Larry Macy.
Sorry for the confusion and I will look forward to seeing you next Tuesday evening.....
Cheers,
Prez Ken

[...]

I will be there but probably not for the pregame festivities. I will be coming from. The Churchville Inn and I don't want to miss out. As a first timer I have to say I feel so fortunate to have met such a great group of genuinely nice people.

Hey, does PMGO have a Facebook page?

Stevie P (In the yellow B)

Steve

(Sent from mobile device. Forgive typos)

On Aug 3, 2016 4:57 PM, "Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Steve,
Looking forward to seeing you next week. Happy to hear your kind comments about our club
members, who are a great group and always willing to help other members.
We do have a Facebook page. Just enter The Philadelphia MG Club.
Cheers,
Prez Ken

[...]

Steve,
Yes, we do have a FB page.