Topics

Hellertown

Kristi Liebel

Hi all,

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

Kristi,
I will not be going to Hellertown, but I will be at the GT next week.
Ken

On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:02 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi all,

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

George Van Horn

George B, and I will be going, if there is anyone else going we will meet, but if not then will see who ever shows up at the show.

George Van Horn
USN            Ret.

USS Virginia CGN-28
USS Wainwright CG-28
USS Monterey CG-61
USS Ross DDG-71

On Friday, June 10, 2016 Kristi Liebel kliebel <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi all,

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

Steve Harding

Gang,
Will meet you at the Burger King on 309 in Quakertown. Don Scholl has the Brits flyers - not sure if he's going to the show.
Steve

On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:33 PM, GAlotis@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Martin Cameron

I am going, gave pre- booked too

Martin

On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:02 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi all,

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

Don Scholl

I am going to Hellertown but via Rt 100 from West Chester.  I gave the rest of the Brits flyers to ? because I won't be at the next GT.
See you at the show.
Don Scholl

:
Don Scholl

On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:39 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

What time in Quaker Town?

On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:54 PM, Martin Cameron cameronm139@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I am going, gave pre- booked too

Martin

On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:02 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi all,

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

Midget Mail

Hi all,

Steve - you are usually the one that sets this up, what time have you met and left in the past?

I am thinking to meet at 8:30, leave Burger King by 8:45 or 9. Show field opens at 9 so unless someone really wants to be there right when the show field opens then I think we can leave at 9.

Let me know what you all think.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

On Jun 10, 2016, at 9:54 PM, Martin Cameron cameronm139@yahoo.com [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

What time in Quaker Town?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:02 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@phillymgclub.com [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi all,

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

Ryan Kubanoff

The kubanoffs will not be going. Although I am out of the boot i cant drive that long without everything starting to hurt.
Ryan

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

I will not be going to hellertown.  To those going to Louisville have a safe trip.  Don't stop at too many distilleries.😎
Lester

On Jun 11, 2016, at 9:00 AM, ryan.kubanoff@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

The kubanoffs will not be going. Although I am out of the boot i cant drive that long without everything starting to hurt.
Ryan

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

Steve Harding

Hi all,
That sounds good. See you there.
Steve

On Jun 11, 2016, at 8:51 AM, Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Steve - you are usually the one that sets this up, what time have you met and left in the past?

I am thinking to meet at 8:30, leave Burger King by 8:45 or 9. Show field opens at 9 so unless someone really wants to be there right when the show field opens then I think we can leave at 9.

Let me know what you all think.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

> On Jun 10, 2016, at 9:54 PM, Martin Cameron cameronm139@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:
>

> What time in Quaker Town?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:54 PM, Martin Cameron cameronm139@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:
>

>> I am going, gave pre- booked too
>>
>> Martin
>>

>> On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:02 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?
>>>
>>> Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?
>>>
>>> Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.
>>>
>>> Kristi
>>>
>>> Kristi & Lambert
>>> '74 RWA Midget
>>> '77 RB Midget
>>> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
>>> Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
>>> Brits at the Village Registrar
>>>
>>> Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
>>>
>>> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Martin Cameron

Works for me

On Jun 11, 2016, at 9:56 AM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi all,
That sounds good. See you there.
Steve

On Jun 11, 2016, at 8:51 AM, Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Steve - you are usually the one that sets this up, what time have you met and left in the past?

I am thinking to meet at 8:30, leave Burger King by 8:45 or 9. Show field opens at 9 so unless someone really wants to be there right when the show field opens then I think we can leave at 9.

Let me know what you all think.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

> On Jun 10, 2016, at 9:54 PM, Martin Cameron cameronm139@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:
>

> What time in Quaker Town?
>

> On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:54 PM, Martin Cameron cameronm139@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:
>

>> I am going, gave pre- booked too
>>
>> Martin
>>

>> On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:02 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?
>>>
>>> Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?
>>>
>>> Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.
>>>
>>> Kristi
>>>
>>> Kristi & Lambert
>>> '74 RWA Midget
>>> '77 RB Midget
>>> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
>>> Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
>>> Brits at the Village Registrar
>>>
>>> Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
>>>
>>> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Karen Schulte

Thanks Lester,
Jim and I have the Bourbon Trail tour of which we are bus leaders...not sure who will be the designated one to check people back on the bus...haha Plus we go to a winery....
Just want to get there and back with little to no car trouble.
Should be a fun and full week.
Karen and Jim Schulte

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

Jim and Karen,
Have a great time and safe travels. Please take lots of pictures so that we can get them posted on club website..... Oh and a write up of your trip would be welcomed for the July newsletter if you have the time!!!!

On Jun 11, 2016, at 1:34 PM, Karen Schulte mgbbabe1970@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Thanks Lester,
Jim and I have the Bourbon Trail tour of which we are bus leaders...not sure who will be the designated one to check people back on the bus...haha Plus we go to a winery....
Just want to get there and back with little to no car trouble.
Should be a fun and full week.
Karen and Jim Schulte

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

Jim Schulte

Ken,
Thanks! Won't be the same without you guys. This might be our last all Marque show. Strange that we are the last of the original group that use to go to these from the club back to 2001. Always more fun with you guys.
Jim

[...]

Thanks Jim. Wish we were going too. Good news yesterday, driving again but have PT starting this Tuesday. Need to get the MG running (battery) so I can have some MG fun with all of you.
Hi to Karen!!!!
Ken

[...]

Ken Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Are you driving the GT?

[...]

Sounds like a great trip. Is it an AA trip or on MG trip 😀.
Have fun and safety fast

[...]

Nils Ny <ny.nils@...>

Depending on how I feel in the morning, I'm planning to attend
Nils

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 6:28 PM, lgweinraub lgweinraub@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Club Members,
Who will be meeting at the Burger King for a caravan to the Show?
Steve