Topics

Ocean Grove Car Show 9/20/14

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Is anyone planning to attend subject show. Please respond so plans can be made for meeting location and caravan to the show.

I am not going

Lester

On Sep 11, 2014, at 5:41 PM, "Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Is anyone planning to attend subject show. Please respond so plans can be made for meeting location and caravan to the show.

Jim Schulte

What show?

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Is anyone planning to attend subject show. Please respond so plans can be made for meeting location and caravan to the show.

It's called Brits On The Beach put on the Positive Earth Car Club. It's about a one and half hour drive from KofP.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Is anyone planning to attend subject show. Please respond so plans can be made for meeting location and caravan to the show.

Steve Harding

Club Members,
I failed to mention at Tuesday's GT that on the same day as the Brits OnThe Beach show the Vintage Racing Group is running at New Jersey Motorsports Park. We went to this a few years ago. Along with racing the British Motor Club of Southern New Jersey puts on a British car show in the infield - Bill Hixson won Best in Show one year! So, if there is a group that wants to attend this let me know and we can plan a caravan.
Steve

"gdangelo6118@gmail.com <Gdangelo6118@...>