From: "Kristi & Lambert"
To: "Philadelphia MG Club"
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 12:26:30 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Brits at the Village Registrations

Hi all,

Well, it is that time of year again.  We have just over a month till our club's car show - Brits at the Village.  We have roughly 83 club members and as of today, 9/7 I have 36 pre-registrations and ONLY 9 of those are members of the our club.  I know that we are all doing one thing or another but please make sure if you know you are going to the show you need to pre-register by Oct 1 in order to receive the pre-registration price of $15.00.  If you need another registration form let me know and I can get you one.  I definitely would love to see more of our members pre-registered by Oct 1.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
2012 Brits at the Village Registrar

Midget Mail

Absolutely!!

See you in a few hours :-)

Kristi & Lambert

On Sep 7, 2012, at 11:25 PM, ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net wrote:

Kristi can you bring one tomorrow am?

Ryan

Well, it is that time of year again. We have just over a month till our club's car show - Brits at the Village. We have roughly 83 club members and as of today, 9/7 I have 36 pre-registrations and ONLY 9 of those are members of the our club. I know that we are all doing one thing or another but please make sure if you know you are going to the show you need to pre-register by Oct 1 in order to receive the pre-registration price of $15.00. If you need another registration form let me know and I can get you one. I definitely would love to see more of our members pre-registered by Oct 1.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
2012 Brits at the Village Registrar

Larry Macy

Silly kids, it's online:

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@...

"A man can stand anything, except a succession of ordinary days" Goethe

"gdangelo6118@gmail.com <Gdangelo6118@...>

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Hi Kristi,
Just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to make our show this year due to another family commitment that I must attend. I am planning to give Glenn Davis a hand with stuffing participant envelopes the week prior to the event.....

Well, it is that time of year again.  We have just over a month till our club's car show - Brits at the Village.  We have roughly 83 club members and as of today, 9/7 I have 36 pre-registrations and ONLY 9 of those are members of the our club.  I know that we are all doing one thing or another but please make sure if you know you are going to the show you need to pre-register by Oct 1 in order to receive the pre-registration price of $15.00.  If you need another registration form let me know and I can get you one.  I definitely would love to see more of our members pre-registered by Oct 1.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
2012 Brits at the Village Registrar

jmd78mgb <jeffrey.m.detwiler@...>

Kristi and Club,

Sorry, Mary and I, nor our '78B will be able to participate at Peddlers Village this year as I will be up at Blue Mtn refreshing and testing ski patrollers for their annual re-cert on the same day. Unfortunately, I still have not figured out how to be in two places at the same time. Until then, hope all goes well on Oct 13th and we truly hope to get to one of the club events someday soon.
Best to all,
Jeff and Mary Detwiler
'78 MGB