Topics

Oakbourne

Steve Harding

Dear Club Members,
Any news about the DVT's "Cars of England" Show?

Steve Harding
mgbgt1@...
What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? - W.C. Fields

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Steve,

The club members who attended "Cars of England" show on Saturday were;

Ken Collins
Les Weinraub
George Burton
George Van Horn
Don Scholl

All attendees drove their MG's and wore Philly MG Club shirts or hats..... The weather turned out great and the field was surprisingly dry considering the heavy rain that fell during the night.
I had to leave the show before all awards were presented and do not know if any of our cars won an award.....

Any news about the DVT's "Cars of England" Show?

Steve Harding
mgbgt1@...
What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? - W.C. Fields

George Van Horn

Don Scholl, won 1st in class with his MGA, 2nd in class with his TC.    The other “club” Win was the 1979 MGB that I just finish restoration, the owner is not a club member, but the car won 1st in its class.

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

George,

Thanks for the update......