Topics

Cars of England Show

Steve Harding

Dear Club Members & Bob,
This coming Saturday (June the 2nd) is the Delaware Valley Triumphs' (DVT) "Cars of England" Show. Unfortunately I will be unable to attend, so (1) someone please take attendance and (2) please volunteer when people from the DVT come around asking for volunteers to judge the MGs. Have a fun time. Take care & "Safety Fast!"

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@...
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love your make - The Beatles

George Van Horn

I will be there, along with George Burton, hopefully with his 1936 MG PB, its now running and driving.

George Van Horn

Well, I must retract the 36 PB, We took it for a ride, and we broke it.  So it won’t be on the road this weekend, maybe Hellertown.

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Steve,

I will be attending.  I will be driving the MG and Lil be driving the new Mini Cooper.....

Ken

This coming Saturday (June the 2nd) is the Delaware Valley Triumphs' (DVT) "Cars of England" Show. Unfortunately I will be unable to attend, so (1) someone please take attendance and (2) please volunteer when people from the DVT come around asking for volunteers to judge the MGs. Have a fun time. Take care & "Safety Fast!"

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@...
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love your make - The Beatles

Larry Macy

We are unable to make this show. It's a good one, but family graduation celebrations are taking precedence.

Larry

--

Don't you love it when your brain knows what's right, and your fingers don't listen?

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

George Van Horn

George Burton and I will be leaving from my shop around 8:30 tomorrow mornning for the show, if your in the area join us.  See you all at the show