Topics

2012 New Orleans British Car Day

Steve Harding

Hello AMGBA members,

I would like to invite you and your fellow MG owners and club members to join us at the British Motoring Club New Orleans 22nd Annual British Car Day. .  We had 143 cars registered for the show this year, including 13 MG Ts, 10 MGAs,  and 22 MGBs.  We're looking to increase all those numbers in 2012.  Springtime is beautiful in New Orleans, and we'd enjoy having many of you attend.  Please let your members know about our show.  If your club has a calendar, please add the below information to it.

 I hope to see some of you and your members there. (Please reply to let me know you received my note or if you need further information)  I've attached our show flyer in both PDF and Word format if you'd like to print and post it, or email it to other members.

MARCH 24th 2012 – New OrleansLouisiana - 22nd Annual British Car Day – Join the British Motoring Club –New Orleans at Delgado - City Park Campus in New OrleansLouisiana. All British cars and bikes are welcome. Registration is 9am to noon, with popular choice judging from noon till 3pm, awards at 4pm.  Host hotel The Hampton Inn, Elmwood, 504-733-5646. There will be a reception on Friday, March 23rd at the host hotel.  For more information contact: Rick Huber (225) 926-6946 ormlandrick@... or Karen Murray (504) 236-7509 , or visit the club web site at http://www.bmcno.org

Happy Holidays,

Rick Huber

British Motoring Club New Orleans

2012 Show Chair