Date   

(No subject)

Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>
 

Hi guys,
Alright, let's try this again this weekend. I'll meet you around 9:30 for the caravan from Reed's to Hope Lodge. According to MapQuest it should take us about 5 min. See ya Sat. Steve H.
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com


Hope Lodge

Jim Craig
 

It looks like the show is still on as of 7AM this morning.
See you at Reeds.

Jim Craig


Midget was: Re: DVT Rally

Larry B. Macy <macy@...>
 

Never called him. I have absolutely no place to keep it. Even to rip it
apart for parts.

Larry

On 5/31/01 8:21 PM, "Terence Allen" <termglr@epix.net> wrote:

Larry, how did you make out with that Midget? I am talking about a MG Midget,
not what you pervs are thinking.

TA

Larry Macy wrote:

Anyone besides Theresa and myself planning on taking the Rally challenge to
the DVT?? I mean they keep getting us, we are planning on taking the
challenge directly to their home rally.

It is on Sunday July 1.

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a
question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Philly_MG_Club-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Philly_MG_Club-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question
and you're a fool for the rest of your life.


Re: Hellertown

Solentmg@...
 

Reg is.


75 MGB

KOMBB


Hellertown

Larry Macy <macy@...>
 

Well now there are 22 ;-)

Welcome all.

How many are planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday??

I am, who else??

Larry


Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a
question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.


Re: Hellertown

JDavis5073@...
 

Mike Hennesy, My son Walt and myself will be driving up together, not
to enter a car,but to see the the show and possibly find some needed parts.


Hellertown

Jim <schultejim@...>
 

Karen and I will be there. How about you!
Jim
70B
78B


Re: Hellertown

roadster72b@...
 

I'll see you guys there, for me going to Reeds would be going to far out-of
the-way!

Bill Hixson
72B


Re: Hellertown

Jim Craig
 

I'll be there. Do we want to meet somewhere and drive up together?

Jim Craig


Re: Hellertown

James Schulte <schultejim@...>
 

Try here at 9 a.m. and we can take back roads to MacDonalds in Quakertown and
pick up others coming up 309 or turnpike .
Jim
jimcraig wrote:

I'll be there. Do we want to meet somewhere and drive up together?

Jim Craig

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Philly_MG_Club-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Re: Hellertown

Larry B. Macy <macy@...>
 

Better idea (well except maybe for Mark ;-)

The Astor Diner at Sumneytown Pike and Church Road. Just north of North
Wales. We can have breakfast and take no highways to Hellertown. Well maybe
a 5 mile ride on 378. And its just gotta be better food than MickeyD or
Burger Queen.

Larry

BYW Is Mark gonna join our little online community??

On 6/9/01 12:37 PM, "James Schulte" <schultejim@prodigy.net> wrote:

Hellertown note
Mark Johnson reminded me that it was a Burger King not a MacDonalds that
we met at last year in Quakertown. So amend my previous email to read
"meet at Quakertown Burger King at 9:30 a.m." :-)
Jim


To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Philly_MG_Club-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question
and you're a fool for the rest of your life.


Re: Hellertown

Solentmg@...
 

What time Sunday am are you planning to meet at the Astor diner ??
Reg.

75 MGB

KOMBB


Hellertown

James Schulte <schultejim@...>
 

Hellertown note
Mark Johnson reminded me that it was a Burger King not a MacDonalds that
we met at last year in Quakertown. So amend my previous email to read
"meet at Quakertown Burger King at 9:30 a.m." :-)
Jim


Re: Hellertown

Larry B. Macy <macy@...>
 

How about 4 AM???

Nah - don't think so. How does 9-9:30 sound??

On 6/9/01 1:59 PM, "Solentmg@aol.com" <Solentmg@aol.com> wrote:

What time Sunday am are you planning to meet at the Astor diner ??
Reg.

75 MGB

KOMBB

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Philly_MG_Club-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question
and you're a fool for the rest of your life.


Re: Hellertown

James Schulte <schultejim@...>
 

Larry,
Good idea for those coming from the south on 309. Unfortunately some us don't
want to back track We'll meet you @ Hellertown. I have a new member coming
here at 9 a.m. from Harleysville. We weren't planning breakfast there just
meeting. Anyone wanting breakfast at Astor Diner meet with Larry, otherwise
meet at Burger King in Quakertown at 9:30 and will go back roads from there.
Jim

James Schulte wrote:

Hellertown note
Mark Johnson reminded me that it was a Burger King not a MacDonalds that
we met at last year in Quakertown. So amend my previous email to read
"meet at Quakertown Burger King at 9:30 a.m." :-)
Jim

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Philly_MG_Club-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Re: Hellertown

Larry B. Macy <macy@...>
 

That looks like as good as plan as any. I understand you not wanting to back
track.

So anyone else wanna meet at the Astor Diner on Sumneytown Pike? From 309 it
is the Springhouse exit. Then Left at the bottom of the ramp. About 6 or so
miles. If you go under the RR bridge - you just passed it.

Come on down - see ya at 9-9:30 at the Astor.

Larry

On 6/9/01 2:42 PM, "James Schulte" <schultejim@prodigy.net> wrote:

Larry,
Good idea for those coming from the south on 309. Unfortunately some us don't
want to back track We'll meet you @ Hellertown. I have a new member coming
here at 9 a.m. from Harleysville. We weren't planning breakfast there just
meeting. Anyone wanting breakfast at Astor Diner meet with Larry, otherwise
meet at Burger King in Quakertown at 9:30 and will go back roads from there.
Jim

James Schulte wrote:

Hellertown note
Mark Johnson reminded me that it was a Burger King not a MacDonalds that
we met at last year in Quakertown. So amend my previous email to read
"meet at Quakertown Burger King at 9:30 a.m." :-)
Jim

Larry Macy
78 Midget
83 320i

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question
and you're a fool for the rest of your life.


Reminder - Monthly GT

Philly_MG_Club@...
 

We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.

Monthly GT

Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2001
Time: 8:00PM - 10:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

Monthly GT at Reeds on 73


Re: Hellertown

Ira Spector
 

Larry,

We're coming! Donna and I are bringing both cars, the '77MGB and the '60
MGA Coupe, along with the kids and the dog!

Ira Spector

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
To: Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com <Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, June 08, 2001 3:18 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Hellertown


Well now there are 22 ;-)

Welcome all.

How many are planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday??

I am, who else??

Larry


Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a
question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.



To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Philly_MG_Club-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Re: Hellertown

Larry B. Macy <macy@...>
 

Cool see ya in the AM

On 6/9/01 11:03 PM, "spectors4" <spectors4@msn.com> wrote:

Larry,

We're coming! Donna and I are bringing both cars, the '77MGB and the '60
MGA Coupe, along with the kids and the dog!

Ira Spector
-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
To: Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com <Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, June 08, 2001 3:18 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Hellertown


Well now there are 22 ;-)

Welcome all.

How many are planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday??

I am, who else??

Larry


Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a
question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.



To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Philly_MG_Club-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Philly_MG_Club-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question
and you're a fool for the rest of your life.


One less MG

Joe Maggiore <joema@...>
 

Just got the Midget back from an engine rebuild last week and got rear ended by a 4 X 4 today!! @!##$%!!!

61 - 80 of 11527