Re: Lodging around the Lahaska area

Lester Weinraub

It is not cheap but there is an inn at peddlers village. I think it is called the plough or something like that. It is across the street from the grass field where the show was held a few years back

Lester

On Apr 2, 2018, at 7:53 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Good evening everyone,

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend despite the crazy weather πŸ€ͺ. I have a question that I am hoping you all can help me with. We (the PMGC) will have some out of town guests who will be attending our Brits at The Village show this year (members of the American MGB Association). They are looking for any suggestions on places to stay in the area of our show (Lahaska) and since I have no idea I thought I would ask our amazing members for help 😁.

So if you have any ideas on places to stay please let me know so I can get the information to them as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help,

β€œIt is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin