From: Ryan ryan.kubanoff@... [Philly_MG_Club]
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 6:31 PM
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Kristi missing tonight's GT

This should be the final straw. Let’s go back to Phil’s and put this hell hole behind us.

Ryan

On Jan 9, 2018, at 6:22 PM, Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Thats when the Triumph club meets. They should know by now that we meet the on the 2nd Tuesday of the month!

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018, 6:09:29 PM EST, Steve Perlman sperlman63@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

They just told me we are scheduled for the 16th.

On Jan 9, 2018 6:05 PM, "Steve Perlman" <sperlman63@...> wrote:

I am at the Metro Diner to meet with Kenn and Kathy Brown before our meeting and the hostess said the car club is Not on the schedule tonight.

Whoops

On Jan 9, 2018 12:40 PM, "Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups. com> wrote:

Hello fellow PMGCer’s

I wanted to let you all know that there is a better than good chance that I will NOT be at the GT tonight.
🙁 I am not feeling well and I don’t want to get anyone else sick. If you have anything that you were planning to give to me you can just give it to my Dad as I will be seeing him this weekend.

Thanks for your understanding and I will see everyone next month with the girls as the Girl Scout cookie sales start on Jan 18th :-)