Re: Friendly Reminder

galotis <GAlotis@...>

If any one needs mg or tr on a sign come see me at my house. A TR just stop and got some

-------- Original message --------
From: "Ijpe deKoe ydekoe@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Date: 10/28/17 10:42 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Friendly Reminder

I’ve changed my mind. Heading that way. Where or what landmark should I set my GPS for?

401-338-2647 if someone could kindly text.

On Oct 28, 2017, at 8:27 AM, Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Running a bit lte, should be there about 9:30. Sorry Ed.

Larry

On Oct 27, 2017, at 3:33 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Be there or Be square!!!

PMGC vs DVT Fall Rallye

Meeting at 9:00am at the Valley Forge Visitors Center Parking Lot
Driver/Navigator Meeting 9:30am - First car off at 10:00

Kristi, Lambert, Stef, Chris and Larry will all be running this rallye in honor of Janet Lindbloom (Kristi & Stef’s Mom) who passed away in 2009 from ALS.  The ALS walk is also tomorrow and to honor our Mom we will be collecting donations for the ALS walk.  Any questions please contact Kristi at kliebel@...

Thanks and see you tomorrow!!

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin