Re: Bill Hixson Garage

Kevin McLemore

I can come to help you identify, sort and value the items on Nov 18th, but I don't know how much, if anything, I would need or be able to store. 

Cheers,
Kevin McLemore

From: Philly_MG_Club@... on behalf of Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 6:38 PM
To: Philadelphia MG Club
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Bill Hixson Garage

If we can get the engine hoist to our house, we will store it. Not sure if Lambert wants to go yet but he is thinking about it.

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

> On Oct 27, 2017, at 6:32 PM, Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club] wrote:
>
> BTW,
>
>
> The engine lift was donated years ago by Reg Kennedy. It still says Solent MG and actually belongs to the club. Someone will need to take it home for storage. Anyone can use it, if they ask. Bet most didn’t even know it existed.
>
> Larry
>
>> On Oct 27, 2017, at 6:00 PM, Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club] wrote:
>>
>> Fellow PMGCer’s,
>>
>> Many of you will Remember Bill Hixson, whom we lost a couple of years ago. Bill had collected quite a collection of tools and MGB parts that June would like to sell off as a charity donation for Gift of Life. In that light she has asked me to put together a sell of his collection. So i am akin for 1 a group of volunteers to gather at Bill & June’s home in Bensalem on November 18 & 19. The 18th will be to clear out the garage and sort through tools and parts. The 19th is the open sell date. There is also an MGB in the garage, It’s not yet determined what is to become of it. It has a Chevy V6 and an automatic tranny. You can look, but unless June let’s me know otherwise, it is not part of the sale.
>>
>> I only need maybe half a dozen helpers on Saturday the 18th, but all are welcome on the 19th to come make fair bids on this stuff. First 6 folks to volunteer I will welcome.
>>
>> So mark your calendar and come see what you might be able to take home.
>>
>> Preliminary group of pics of some of the tools can be found here:
>> https://www.flickr.com/gp/13929808@N07/kV5u07.
>>
>> Please come out to honor Bill and send some much needed funding to Gift of Life.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Larry, on behalf of June Hixson and in Bill’s Memory
>>
>> --
>>
>> Larry Macy
>> 78 Midget
>>
>> Keep your top down and your chin up.
>>
>> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>> lmacy@...
>> Philadelphia MG Club
>>
>> The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
>>
>> Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
>>
>
>
>

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.