Re: Bonhams classic car Auction Oct 2nd Philadelphia.

Kevin McLemore

I seriously doubt any of the Triumph guys will be bidding, but I’ll ask discreetly. 

Cheers,
Kevin

On Sep 27, 2017, at 5:14 PM, Ken Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

No, don’t think I could afford the admission price to a Bonham’s auction!!!!
Ken

On Sep 27, 2017, at 4:04 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear PMGC Members,

Please check out the below email and let me know if you are going to the auction.

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Bonhams classic car Auction Oct 2nd Philadelphia.
Date: September 27, 2017 at 4:12:21 AM EDT
To: "info@..." <info@...>

Dear Sir,
              Please excuse this rather bizarre question !  Do you know of any classic car enthusiast
              who will be attending the viewing day (Sunday October 1st) of the above Auction ?
              I live in Ireland,  and am considering bidding online, (Lot 308)  
              Now I fully realise this car is not a MG , actually it's a 1960 Triumph TR3,
              Simply would like someone to inspect the floor footwell, the cills and generally how rust
              free the car is , there are only 3 photos of the car on Bonhams website and they
              describe the car as solid which is a little vague!
              I am reluctant to contact the local Triumph club as it is quite possible one of their
              Members could also be interested.!!!
              Plus I think amongst all the other many lots there is a nice looking MG TC ,  so there
              is a fair chance someone you now who is attending the viewing day may be able to
              help me .    
                                  Many Thanks, Regards, John D Fay, West Cork, Ireland.

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.