Re: Today's MG Club Event

Lester Weinraub

Bummer. I am sure everyone had fun   Looks like we have to start practicing our strikes and spares (not tires) and keep our balls(cars) out of the gutter.

Lester

On Jul 22, 2017, at 3:39 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Unfortunately our reign has ended.

The stacks were high and the participants were sweltering!

13 PMGC members and 11 DVT members took to the course with hopes of being the winning team. After several years the PMGC members had finally met their match. The final scores were PMGC - 53.15 and DVT - 51.36. Bob DeLuca of the DVT also provided gifts for the lowest score participants - there was a 3 way tie on the DVT side. Congrats to Ed Emery for the PMGC side as he had the lowest score of the PMGC members with a score of 47.

A fun - though hot - time was had by all.

Looking into a PMGC vs DVT Bowling Challenge for the fall time of the year. Everything is still in the thought process but many sounded interested.

Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar