Re: Top Secret!

Lester Weinraub

I will be away as well.

Lester

On Jul 17, 2017, at 4:09 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Kristi did say, "BEWARE" Mr. Phelps.

On Jul 17, 2017, at 4:07 PM, Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Self Destruct!!!

This email just destroyed my entire email library, all my MG photo Libraries and left my middle computer screen a smoking melted pile of 💩.

On Jul 17, 2017, at 15:27 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Never to be trusted!

On Jul 17, 2017, at 3:22 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

BEWARE the DVT is out to make us buy them ice cream. We need all the help that we can get to ensure that we again take the title of mini golf champs. They have been sending secret emails detailing some of their strategy to win that we have intercepted. WE cannot allow this to happen. WE NEED YOU!

Be at Freddy Hill Farms 1440 Sumneytown Pike, Lansdale, PA 19446. We are pairing off to golf at 10 am. Do not let you club down!

Kristi

P.S. if you try to forward this to anyone the email will self destruct.

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin