Re: Member Profile

Kevin McLemore

Here you are, Lambert.  Feel free to use any or all of it, now or whenever you need it.

Cheers,
Kevin

From: Philly_MG_Club@... on behalf of Lambert Liebel lliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:25 PM
To: Philadelphia MG Club
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Member Profile

Hi Kevin,

I would need it by Saturday Night. I try to get the Nuffield out on Sunday.

Thanks

Lambert

Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

> On Jul 11, 2017, at 3:17 PM, Kevin McLemore kmclemore@... [Philly_MG_Club] wrote:
>
>
> I'd like the do this for you, Lambert, but I will be traveling starting tonight. What's your drop-dead date/time?
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin McLemore
>
> On Jul 11, 2017, at 11:22 AM, Lambert Liebel lliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] wrote:
>
>>
>> Hey All,
>>
>>
>> This is the last call for a member to give me a profile for this month’s Nuffield. I will be putting it together this week so please get it to me.
>>
>> Do not respond to this email because it will go to the entire list, please send to LLiebel@...
>>
>> Hello Members of the Philadelphia MG Club,
>>
>> As editor of the Nuffield News, I would like to start a new feature that introduces one current member to the club in more detail. If you would be interested in participating in this feature I would need you to send me an email with the following:
>>
>> 1. Your name
>>
>> 2. Your occupation
>>
>> 3. Any family information you would like to share. (spouse, children, significant other)
>>
>> 4. Your location
>>
>> 5. Any MG’s currently owned, include year, color
>>
>> 6. Any previously owned MG’s
>>
>> 7. Any other British Cars owned current or previous
>>
>> 8. Your MG story or any other information you would like to share
>>
>> I would also like to have a picture of you. It is great to put a name with a face. This could include you and your family or you and your car(s) or you, your family and your car(s), whatever you would like.
>>
>> You can either, write the article and send it to me or if you send me the information above I can construct the article.
>>
>> Depending on the participation I may feature more than one person per edition so do not be discouraged if you do not make the first feature, I will keep all the information and use it throughout the year.
>>
>>
>> Thanks for helping to make the Nuffield News the best it can be.
>>
>> Also if there are any articles that you have written and would like to have in this months issue please get them to me ASAP.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Lambert
>>
>> Nuffield News Editor
>> LLiebel@...
>>
>> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.