Re: Wheels at Wood Car Show Moved to SUNDAY

Kevin McLemore

Just a reminder to come out and join us at today's Wheels at Wood Cars & Crafts show at Archbishop Wood High School in Warminster. In addition to having the exclusive showing of the amazing 2018 Karma Revero hybrid supercar, we'll have lots of craft tables, great food, a live jazz band at noon, superb raffle prizes and, of course, a ton of really nifty cars, trucks & bikes. I know there's already at least 4 MG's showing up for the show... why not bring your car and join us? Show cars can arrive as early as 8:00 am, with awards at 3:00 pm - 3 trophies for each of 10 classes. 100% of all proceeds will go to support the student-run project to build a bus shelter at York & Street roads - construction begins this summer!