Re: RALLYE RALLY RALLYE APRIL 29 - BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

Lester Weinraub

I plan on being there.  Hope to see many others on Saturday

Lester

On Apr 25, 2017, at 1:49 PM, Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Members,

Adding to Larry’s yell for help, I heard from Bob DeLucia of DVT this week. He said that they are expecting a very large contingency of Triumph
members to be at the rallye on Saturday.
Please heed Larry’s advice and keep your name off of the “Wall of Shame”. We need all hands on deck for this major rallye. looking forward to seeing
everyone on Saturday…….

Cheers and "Safety Fast",

Prez Ken

On Apr 25, 2017, at 11:15 AM, Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

WIN THE LUCAS CUP BACK FOR THE PMGC!!

Spring MG v T Rallye is right around the corner. It’s this coming Saturday!!

Date: 4/29/17
Starting location: Valley Forge National Park Visitors Center Lower Parking Lot
Meeting time: 9:00-9:30 AM
Drivers Meeting: 9:30 AM
First Car Off: 10:00 AM

We need to prevent the DVT from a 4-peat so we need every one of you MG drivers. That is all of you, not just the 4 of us that ran the last Rallye.
The weather is going to be fantabulous, Warm, Partly Cloudy. so don’t beg off for weather. We won’t buy it. Every member that does not come to the rallye on Saturday in glorious weather will be named in the next newsletter under the Wall of Shame chapter (I’ll likely get shot down on this, but hey, at least I tried). Call in sick, calling dead, just come to the Rallye. I am running out of ways to inspire full club participation in the Spring PMGC vs. DVT Rallye.

Theresa and I will be there. Hope to see every last one of you.

Also bring a Fiver for registration. (I think we are doing that).

Larry & Theresa
4 time past winners of the Lucas Cup - Trying for 5

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@...

“I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring
David Bowie - 1998