From: Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 5:14 PM
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] GT at Metropolitan Diner, North Wales, PA - 8PMon the Second Tuesday of the Month, Tuesday, 11 April 2017

All,Way too many puns, me thinks!
Steve

On Apr 11, 2017, at 4:56 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Just to be better informed, Steve is being Past over so Larry is getting arrested for doing his taxes this late in April. Does that mean Ryan and Lester will be Passed over?

I however have done my taxes and will preside over those not Passed over while our President is floating under the sea.

Have I missed anything or anyone?

VP Jim