Re: GT at Metropolitan Diner, North Wales, PA - 8PMon the Second Tuesday of the Month, Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Lester Weinraub

Before I pass on this wonderful exchange of ideas I will have to check with my assistant, my Good man Friday.  IF Friday is good, I shall be traveling but not to Leavenworth. But tonight I shall be passed over but hopefully I will not be passing.

See you on 4/29.

Lester

Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 5:14 PM
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] GT at Metropolitan Diner, North Wales, PA - 8PMon the Second Tuesday of the Month, Tuesday, 11 April 2017

All,Way too many puns, me thinks!
Steve 

On Apr 11, 2017, at 4:56 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Just to be better informed, Steve is being Past over so Larry is getting arrested for doing his taxes this late in April. Does that mean Ryan and Lester will be Passed over? 

I however have done my taxes and will preside over those not Passed over while our President is floating under the sea.

Have I missed anything or anyone?

VP Jim

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------

From: "Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...>

Date: 4/11/17 10:58 AM (GMT-05:00)

To: Philly MG Club <Philly_MG_Club@...>

Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] GT at Metropolitan Diner, North Wales, PA - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month, Tuesday, 11 April 2017

I thought it was humorous. But I would rather be .. . . .  errr nevermind, I won’t go there.

Larry

On Apr 11, 2017, at 09:54 AM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

All,

Sorry about the Leavenworth joke at Passover, we'll sort of!

Steve 

On Apr 11, 2017, at 9:46 AM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Larry,

We would too, it's a long ride to visit you at Leavenworth!

Steve 

On Apr 11, 2017, at 9:42 AM, Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Not for Passover but I will also not be at tonights GT. I think the IRS would prefer I file my taxes.

Larry

On Apr 11, 2017, at 09:38 AM, Steve Perlman sperlman63@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Second night of Passover. I am going to have to pass on the meeting. 

Steve 

On Apr 10, 2017 7:55 PM, <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

"GT at Metropolitan Diner, North Wales, PA - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month" reminder

When

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

07:29 PM to 09:29 PM 
(GMT-04:00) Caracas 

Where

Metropolitan Diner, North Wales, PA

From

Philly_MG_Club   Calendar

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.