Re: MGB Performance with Single Weber Carb.

Larry Macy

Jeez Gerard, tell us how you really feel.

My Midget loves its Weber, but the original was a ZS, not an SU.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.

Use two fingers, it sends a better message - Peace

Sent from my Magical iPad

On Mar 4, 2017, at 8:29 PM, 'Gerard D'Angelo' Gdangelo6118@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Webers Suck......Get your hands on Dual SU HIF's, They were what the home market (England) GT's had installed.....You can score a set on E-bay
People don't know how to tune them so they install Webers.......Contact Joe Curto in Astoria Queens NY......He is the Local SU Expert, and can assist you on rebuilding them.......................just my thoughts...........Gerard🚁

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 10:24 AM, searlerb@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

All,

I'm looking at a nice 1971 MGB GT.  It has a single Weber.  Does anyone have experience with the car performance with this especially compared to alternatives like dual SUs?