Re: Battery Trickle Charger [1 Attachment]

Lester Weinraub

Ken. I also have the deltran battery tender. Get the extension cord if the tender will be more than a few feet from the battery
Lester

On Dec 14, 2016, at 11:44 AM, nsp7919@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Ken,
I asked the same question a few years back and got the same response.
The Deltran Battery Tender is a very nice, reliable unit.
Got mine at COSTCO for about $40 back then (ref attached .pdf)
Good Luck,
Jeff Detwiler
'78 MGB

On 12/14/16, Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club]<Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Members,

I am planning to purchase a battery trickle charger for my MGBGT this week. I would appreciate any recommendations that you can offer as to which are best based on ease of installation, cost etc.

I will look forward to any suggestions that you may have.

Cheers,

Prez Ken