From: Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club]
To: Philly_MG_Club
Sent: Sun, Nov 20, 2016 10:01 am
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Rhetoric Question

Dave,
My GT never leaked, it just fogged up when it rained!
Steve

On Nov 20, 2016, at 9:59 AM, Dave Carpenter slowstdy@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

They did it's called the MGB GT, leak is a relative term the GT leaked a lot less.
Cheers
Dave

On Nov 20, 2016, at 9:48 AM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Club Members,
Most of you know that I'm a big Beatles fan, so you won't be surprised to know that I have the Abbey Road Studio web cam on my phone, aimed at the famous crossing. Almost every time I watch the crossing it's either raining or it has rained. So here's the rhetoric question: in a country where it rains almost every day, why couldn't the MG Car Company make a car that didn't leak?!