Re: stuff to sell

Lester Weinraub

Dave

Vulture?  I've been called worse😄. Seriously from my perspective take as much time as is agreeable between you and Jim

On Nov 16, 2016, at 7:30 PM, Dave Carpenter slowstdy@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Jim I can't get to you until after Thanks giving. How do you want me to pay. I can see the vultures circling so I better get the $ in your hand.
Cheers
Dave.

On Nov 16, 2016, at 6:14 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

lol

From: "lgweinraub lgweinraub@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...>

Date: 11/16/16 9:51 AM (GMT-05:00)

Jim

What color is the hard top. I am interested

Lester

On Nov 15, 2016, at 9:33 PM, Richard Storm rhstorm47@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Jim, what color is the hardtop?

Rich Storm

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 7:16 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from James Schulte included below]

I have several items that belonged to my 70 B which I sold last week and the buyer did not want them. I have priced them to sell.

1. Stow a way frame and white top. They go together as the header on the top is specific to the stow a way top. Price is $100.00.

2. Bimini top. Great for car with stow a way top. but can work on any convertible. It takes 1 minute to set up and take down. Perfect for the really sunny days where you want shade but still feel out in the open. This is in great shape and not available anywhere. $200.00

3. Wind blocker $100.00

4. Hard top. After market and in good shape. Nice and warm for Fall, winter and Spring. $100.00

Jim