Re: 2017 PMGC Renewals [1 Attachment]

Thanks. It has been a fun ride being part of this club.  I enjoy the time we spend together even though I don't make all the events.  Great seeing your kids grow. Hopefully not scary for them watching us get old and gray😄

Lester

On Nov 8, 2016, at 12:05 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hello current and past PMGC Members,

It is that time of year again - it is time to renew your membership to this wonderful club of ours. Attached you will find a renewal form for you to print out, complete and send in. I, respectfully, ask that even if there are no changes to your information or your vehicles that you still fill in and send your form. I am, again, asking for all forms to be returned to me no later than December 31st.

Something that I have been thinking about lately as we look forward to Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season that is upon us, is how thankful I am that I was introduced to this wonderful club. Growing up and helping my Dad with working on the Midget was one of the best memories that I will forever cherish in my heart. I have grown to think of many of you as very dear friends. You have watched my family grow and especially watched my children grow and be introduced into our fun and sometimes crazy world of LBC’s. I do hope that you will think of the memories you have created with your friends and family over the years of having whatever LBC you have had or currently have and be thankful for those cherished memories just as I am.

If I don’t talk to you or see you - The Liebel’s send our warmest thoughts and best wishes to all as we begin the holiday season.

Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin