Re: A gift for voting

Lester Weinraub

Never thought I would look forward to seeing commercials for Bud lite or Charmin tissue paper.

Lester

On Nov 7, 2016, at 12:07 PM, John edgar.johnm@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

As annoying as the ads are, the thought that one of these people are going to be our president is repugnant to me.

On Nov 7, 2016, at 11:10 AM, Randy Alkins randyalkins@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Cannot wait until all the ads are GONE  This year has been too much.  Sick of the ads.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Please everyone go out and vote tomorrow.

I am promising a huge gift for all the vote!!

No more Donald or Hillary, Toomey or McGinty, Any Representatives, not even Attorney General TV or Radio Ads!!

Now isn’t that a present worth voting for!!

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@...
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

“Use two fingers, It sends a better message - Peace”
Theresa M