Re: new future member

Lester Weinraub

A classic goes from one classic couple to another

Lester

On Nov 5, 2016, at 3:40 PM, Ken Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Sorry to hear the sad news. Glad the car is going to a good home.
Ken

On Nov 5, 2016, at 3:27 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

It is with great sadness that we announce the sale of our beloved 70 MGB of which we have owned since 1998. The good news is the buyer is Chip and Maryellen Krout of Skippack and Triumph club fame. It turns out they dated in a 70 B and used the sale of it to help buy there first house. They will be joining our club in the near future . Save your welcome for when they are official members.
Jim and  Karen