Re: MG vs. Triumph Lucas Cup Rally Sunday 10/30/16

Lester Weinraub

Unfortunately although I had planned to attend today's rallye I am unable to attend.

Good luck and bring back the cup

Lester

On Oct 30, 2016, at 8:44 AM, Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Good Luck to all who are participating in the rallye today. Bring the Lucas Cup back to where it belongs!!!

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar