Re: Start Change.....TR vs. MG rally

Lester Weinraub

What is the start/meeting time

Lester

On Oct 25, 2016, at 9:23 PM, Steven Berman sberman613@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Great Question!

Steven

From: "Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
To: Philly MG Club <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Start Change.....TR vs. MG rally

Is there a restroom??

Asking for Theresa ;-)

Larry

On Oct 23, 2016, at 17:35 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Club Members,
Please note the change of the start of this coming Sunday's rally.
Steve

Turns out that It’s Nutts has become a very popular Sunday breakfast spot. We’re not welcome. I’m moving the start to the Washington’s Crossing Park parking lot off River Dr. in Titusville. It’s right next to the bridge from PA and between the canal and the river. We’ve started drives there before.

Dan Tinsman
dantinsman@...
215-534-6964

On Oct 21, 2016, at 7:08 PM, Bob De Lucia <yukon80@...> wrote:

20 hours? Too long. LOL.
Bill and Chip interested in checkpoints. Will cc them on this.
I will help at checkin and start, and finish.
Have awards, cones, Union Jack, anything else we need?

No Morrisville, up at the cabin in the Poconos. Let me know how it is. Seems like a nice little club.
Bob

iPhone of
Bob De Lucia

On Oct 21, 2016, at 6:41 PM, Dan Tinsman <dantinsman@...> wrote:

Hey Bob,
I have a route that,s 61 miles and takes about 20hours if you know where you’re going. It ends at the Ship Inn.  I think I do want to put one check point in the middle. Do you remember who was volunteering?  I’m planning on going to Morrisville tomorrow. Are you going?

Dan Tinsman
dantinsman@...
215-534-6964