Latest cover of the Economist magazine.

Roger Searle

The people in the 60s MGB are the Prime Minister Theresa Ma, and Sec. of State Boris Johnson.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club]
To: Philly_MG_Club
Sent: Tue, Oct 11, 2016 6:12 pm
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Fwd: Today's Finds

Club Members,
Scroll down and you'll find an MGC for sale.
Steve

Begin forwarded message:

From: "BarnFinds.com" <mail@...>
Date: October 11, 2016 at 6:05:27 PM EDT
To: mgbgt1@...
Subject: Today's Finds

Field Finds In Oklahoma Going Quick!

When it comes to finding a cheap project to put back on the road, I wouldn’t normally recommend buying a field find. It’s not that they can’t be great projects, but having not been protected by... more»

BF Exclusive: 1978 Triumph Spitfire

We’ve been helping reader Severin T find new homes for a few of his projects and here is the last one that needs to go. Having recently owned a ’78 Spitfire, I have a lot of experience... more»

The Suicide Machine: 1965 Mustang 4×4

I think we need to come up with a name for these oddball 4×4 conversions. We’ve featured quite a few over the years and some how they never to cease to amaze me. It’s incredible that... more»

Super Original: 1958 Olds Super 88 Holiday Coupe

1958 was the year that General Motors went crazy with chrome. Cars across all marques were bigger too – longer and wider than ever before. Since body designs were changed again completely in 1959, some people... more»

“Dear Li’l Sis’s First Car”: 1968 Pontiac Catalina Convertible

If you don’t click through to this auction listing, you are really missing out! The seller tells a great story about this car, which apparently was his sister’s first car and was purchased when it was... more»

Cheap GT: 1969 MGC GT Automatic

The MGC 2.9 liter 145 horsepower engine is 200 pounds heaver than the 4 banger it replaced and 240 pounds heavier than the 137 horsepower V8 that followed. This gives the C a reputation for poor handling but better tires... more»

Motorhome Mopar: 1972 Plymouth Cuda

Chrysler’s big 440 V8 found its way into all kinds of vehicles, from muscle cars to boats and even into motorhomes. It’s a versatile and capable engine, that’s for sure! Now why would I be talking... more»

Lost its Flame: 1950 Karrier Fire Truck

Karrier Motors has a long and interesting history that began in 1908. The company was purchased by several companies beginning with Rootes in 1934 and eventually owned by Chrysler Europe in 1970 then Puegot and Renauly... more»

Dusty Garage Find: 1962 Corvette

This seller really doesn’t give us much to go off of with their Corvette. They state that it’s an original Corvette that’s been in storage for the past 10 years and that it ran before being... more»

Fall Harvest: 1934-36 International Harvester

Wearing a few decades worth of rust and plant life, this 1934-36 International hasn’t seen street duty in many years. Appearing fairly complete, and not in the worst of conditions, this International is interesting. Thanks to... more»

Clean Bird: 1969 Pontiac Firebird Convertible

Get this 1969 Firebird just in time for some fall top down weather. Very clean throughout, this Pontiac has some minor rust that wouldn’t stop you from enjoying this beautiful convertible. Currently packing a crate engine,... more»
Selling a barn find? Get it featured here!
Too many emails? Switch to weekly updates!
1627 S Orchard Ste 110
Boise ID 83705
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options