MGB Engine Sporadically Stops - One for George Van Horn?

Roger Searle

The engine in my 1978 (115,000 mi) MGB once or twice a year just stops.  No warning or hesitation.  Ignition light comes on.  Wait half a minute or so and the car restarts and runs fine for months. 

I drive the car about 2,500 miles a year.  Problem started about a year and a half ago.  Discussion in Philly MG Club and online suggests:  wiring to ignition relay, ignition relay itself or ignition switch.

Recommendations?

Thanks,

Roger
searlerb@...

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget@... [Philly_MG_Club]
To: Philadelphia MG Club <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Wed, Sep 28, 2016 10:18 am
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Brits at The Village [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Kristi & Lambert included below]
Ok so apparently I was in a hurry this morning and I forgot to attach the registration form before I sent the email. Oops.

So let’s try this again.

Attached should hopefully be the registration form for our Brits at The Village show on October 8th.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the attachment this time.

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Registrar

Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

> On Sep 28, 2016, at 8:36 AM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:
>
> Good Morning fellow PMGC Members,
>
> Don’t forget our 20th Annual Brits at The Village car show is coming up in about a week and a half - wait what a week and a half, oh no!!
>
> Did you forget to send in your registration for the show? That’s ok you still have time, albeit a little bit but still time to save $5.
>
> Where is the registration form? That’s a great question - there are two way to get it - 1) I have attached a copy to this email. Just print it out and send it to me or 2) go to our website (www.phillymgclub.com) and click on the Brits tab. There is a registration form there as well.
>
> I look forward to seeing you on the show field.
>
> Kristi
>
> Kristi & Lambert
> '74 RWA Midget
> '77 RB Midget
> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
> Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
> Brits at the Village Registrar
>
> Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
>
> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin
>
>
>

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.