From: Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget@... [Philly_MG_Club]
To: Philadelphia MG Club <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Wed, Sep 28, 2016 10:18 am
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Brits at The Village [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Kristi & Lambert included below]
Ok so apparently I was in a hurry this morning and I forgot to attach the registration form before I sent the email. Oops.

So let’s try this again.

Attached should hopefully be the registration form for our Brits at The Village show on October 8th.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the attachment this time.

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar