Kristi,
Lil and I will be there to help.
Ken

On Sep 20, 2016, at 12:42 PM, Karen Schulte mgbbabe1970@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Jim, JD and I will be there unless I text you.
Me for sure!!
Karen

From: Philly_MG_Club@... <Philly_MG_Club@...> on behalf of Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:02:17 AM
To: Philadelphia MG Club
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Brits Envelope Stuffing

Hi all,

It is almost that time of year again!!

We have about 3 and a half more weeks until our 20th Annual Brits at The Village car show. I am looking for a hand-full of volunteers to help with envelope/bag stuffing. I know I have had a few people tell me they will be available but I would like to get an actual head count.

I have picked October 1st starting at 2:00pm at my house (1366 Randy Drive, Pottstown, PA 19464) as our date for the bag stuffing.

PLEASE, please do NOT respond if you are not going to be able to make it. I will take your non-response that you are unavailable. I only need to know who will be available. Also please respond to me only (do not click reply as that sends a reply to the entire club - we don’t need to fill everyone’s inbox) - you can click “reply to sender” at the bottom of the email or just type in my email address (kliebel@...).

Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar