Re: Steve Harding invited you to 26th Annual Wings N' Wheels on Sep 10

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Sounds good Roger.
Ken

On Aug 23, 2016, at 10:42 AM, searlerb@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi Ken,

I'm planning on going.  We can coordinate as it gets closer

Thanks,

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...>
To: Philly_MG_Club <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Tue, Aug 23, 2016 8:57 am
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Fwd: Steve Harding invited you to 26th Annual Wings N' Wheels on Sep 10

Hi Roger,
There was an early registration for the show with a cost of $35.00. That date has now past so
we will plan to just park our cars and attend the show. I am driving my MG as they may let us 
on the field. 
Let me know if you are going and we can drive there together.
Ken

On Aug 23, 2016, at 7:51 AM, searlerb@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Airplanes and English sport cars.  Doesn't get better than that.

Let me know if we're showing or just going.

Thanks,

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...>
To: Philly_MG_Club <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Tue, Aug 23, 2016 7:43 am
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Fwd: Steve Harding invited you to 26th Annual Wings N' Wheels on Sep 10

Steve,
Will this allow our cars on the show area or just for admission to the event?
Ken

On Aug 23, 2016, at 6:48 AM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,
This is one of our September Club events. Hope you can make it.
Steve
Nextdoor 

INVITATION
Steve Harding invited you to 26th Annual Wings N' Wheels
Details
Saturday, September 10 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wings Field
Wings Field, Blue Bell, PA, United States
You are invited to a family-fun day of wings, wheels and aviation history including unique displays of vintage and military aircraft, new planes and classic and antique cars. Sightseeing flights, great food, music and a number of children’s activities will also be featured.
FlyAdvanced in association with Historic Wings Field invites you to support the beneficiary of this event, Angel Flight East (AFE). AFE facilitates free air transportation for seriously ill patients who require medical treatment far from home and delivers supplies to disaster areas and reunites families in desperate times.
Admission for adults is $8 in advance or $10 at the door; and $5 for children ages 10 and under. Parking is free! All admissions fees are tax-deductible and will directly support the mission of Angel Flight East. 
For more information, please contact Angel Flight East at 215-358-1900, visit our website at http://www.angelflighteast.org/events.ht...and check out our Facebook event Read more
View details and respond
Map
Share this event with your friends and neighbors!

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.