Re: Steve Harding invited you to 26th Annual Wings N' Wheels on Sep 10

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Sounds good Roger.
Ken

On Aug 23, 2016, at 10:42 AM, searlerb@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi Ken,

I'm planning on going.  We can coordinate as it gets closer

From: Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...>
To: Philly_MG_Club <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Tue, Aug 23, 2016 8:57 am
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Fwd: Steve Harding invited you to 26th Annual Wings N' Wheels on Sep 10

Hi Roger,
There was an early registration for the show with a cost of $35.00. That date has now past so
we will plan to just park our cars and attend the show. I am driving my MG as they may let us
on the field.
Let me know if you are going and we can drive there together.
Ken

On Aug 23, 2016, at 7:51 AM, searlerb@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Airplanes and English sport cars.  Doesn't get better than that.

Let me know if we're showing or just going.