Stone Barn Cellars Winery Drive

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Dear Members,
I just wanted to send out a reminder that on Sunday 8/14/16 we have the club drive set up starting at the Welcome Center at Valley Forge National Park. Meeting time is at 1:30 PM and we will depart at 2:00 PM.
This is a beautiful 30 mile drive covering some great roads in Chester County. We will end the drive at Stone Barn Cellars Winery on Rt 100 in Spring City, PA.
Weather for Sunday is calling for very hot weather. If driving your MG would too "HOT" for you, please drive your AC equipped vehicle.
Don't forget to bring snacks; cheese, crackers/bread, fruit and such to have with the wine tasting.
Hope to see many of you on Sunday!!
Cheers and "Safety Fast",
Prez Ken