Updated 2016 Event Planner

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Dear Members,

Attached please find the updated 2016 Event Planner. (You can also access the planner at the clubs website in the Save the Dates tab section).
This update includes the addition of the Wings & Wheels Show which takes place on 9/10/16 in Blue Bell, PA. This is a neat event for of those you who enjoy vintage airplanes, and of course lots of great British cars. More specific details for this show will be sent to you in the near future including the location, meeting time, etc.

Two events scheduled for August include;

1. Stone Barn Cellars Winery drive that I have put together for 8/14/16. we will meet at the Valley Forge National Park welcome center at
    1:30 PM and will start the drive at 2:00 PM. We will drive some great Chester County roads on this drive and then relax at the winery for their wine tasting. Please plan to come and don't forget to pack some snacks for the wine tasting.

2. On 8/20/16 Steve and Susan Harding will host the clubs annual picnic. Please RSVP Steve as food will be catered and he needs to know if
    you will be attending. Please bring you alcoholic drink of choice, folding chairs and a dessert for best tasting dessert contest.

Last but not least we hope to see a large turn out of PMGC members at the Pennypacker Car Show this Saturday and at our next GT on 8/9/16. Don't forget our new GT meeting location is at the Metropolitan Diner in North Wales, PA.

Cheers & "Safety Fast",

Perez Ken