August GT - Metropolitan Diner 8 PM

Larry Macy

Folks,

I forgot to update the reminder for August after last months GT at the Metro Diner. We are, in fact returning to the Metro Diner in August and for the foreseeable future. I have fixed the reminder and your should get one today or tomorrow as well as next week for 8PM at the Metro Diner in North Wales.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche