From: "Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club]"
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 8:03 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Club Picnic

Dear Club Members,
One of our August Club events is the annual Club Picnic, this year on the 20th, starting at 12 noon. We will, again, have BBQ from Dickey's BBQ. And also again, we will have a cooking contest - this time desserts. So, please bring a dessert and they will presented to the Club for a vote as to who brought the best dessert.
Also, Club members Glenn and Karen Davis are moving to Spain so the Picnic will be the Club's opportunity to say farewell to them. Even if you cannot attend the Picnic but would like to wish them best wishes please stop by.
Now, to the business part - the deadline to RSVP (to me) is August 16th. I need to know how many are attending and if you are bringing a dessert for the contest. Also, please bring lawn chairs for yourselves and whatever beverage you would like to consume. We will have ice to keep your beverages cool.
The phone number to RSVP (and if you have any questions) is 610-608-4287. The address is 104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844.
Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles