Re: GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month, Tuesday, 09 August 2016

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Dear Members,
After reading several emails today, I just want to confirm that the August GT scheduled for 8/9/16
will be held at the Metropolitan Diner in North Wales.
The reminder that was sent out was incorrect and is being revised by Larry Macy.
Sorry for the confusion and I will look forward to seeing you next Tuesday evening.....
Cheers,
Prez Ken

On Aug 3, 2016, at 2:04 PM, Randy Alkins randyalkins@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Will be at healey convention in Delaware. Have good dinner and all

On Aug 3, 2016 1:42 PM, "Kurth Honer kurthhoner@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I was not at the last two GTs because I had cataract surgery on both of those days.  We had never been to the Metropolitan Diner, but after seeing your glowing report about the GT there, we decided to go there for dinner.  We really enjoyed it and have been back there twice for breakfast since then.  The menu is great and the prices are reasonable.   I plan to be at the GT on August 9th.  I vote for the Metropolitan!!!!!

Kurth

From: "Steve Perlman sperlman63@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Date: 08/02/2016 8:02 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Philly_MG_Club@...

Did I miss something?
I thought we were going to the new place from now on.
Just confirming that it is the 9th at Phil's/

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 7:55 PM, <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

"GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month" reminder
When
Tuesday, 09 August 2016
07:29 PM to 09:29 PM
(GMT-04:00) Caracas