Re: GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month, Tuesday, 09 August 2016

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Dear Members,
After reading several emails today, I just want to confirm that the August GT scheduled for 8/9/16 
will be held at the Metropolitan Diner in North Wales.
The reminder that was sent out was incorrect and is being revised by Larry Macy.
Sorry for the confusion and I will look forward to seeing you next Tuesday evening.....
Cheers,
Prez Ken

On Aug 3, 2016, at 2:04 PM, Randy Alkins randyalkins@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Will be at healey convention in Delaware. Have good dinner and all

On Aug 3, 2016 1:42 PM, "Kurth Honer kurthhoner@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I was not at the last two GTs because I had cataract surgery on both of those days.  We had never been to the Metropolitan Diner, but after seeing your glowing report about the GT there, we decided to go there for dinner.  We really enjoyed it and have been back there twice for breakfast since then.  The menu is great and the prices are reasonable.   I plan to be at the GT on August 9th.  I vote for the Metropolitan!!!!!

Kurth

From: Philly_MG_Club@... <Philly_MG_Club@...> on behalf of Gordon Todd gltodd@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 10:22:47 AM
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] GT at Phil&#39;s Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month, Tuesday, 09 August 2016

It was voted on at the time.
However, after thinking about it, it occurs to me that a large number of the club members who usually come to Phil's were not there.
It seems to me that it might be a good idea to have meeting at Phil's this month and have a revote.

Gordon

-----Original Message-----
From: James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...>
To: Philly_MG_Club <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Tue, Aug 2, 2016 8:15 pm
Subject: RE: [Philly_MG_Club] GT at Phil&#39;s Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month, Tuesday, 09 August 2016

Yea I thought so as well.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "Steve Perlman sperlman63@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Date: 08/02/2016 8:02 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month, Tuesday, 09 August 2016

Did I miss something?
I thought we were going to the new place from now on.
Just confirming that it is the 9th at Phil's/

Thanks

Steve 

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 7:55 PM, <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

"GT at Phil's Tavern - 8PM on the Second Tuesday of the Month" reminder
When
Tuesday, 09 August 2016
07:29 PM to 09:29 PM
(GMT-04:00) Caracas
Where
Phil's Tavern, Blue Bell
Notes
This is just behind the Broad Axe Inn at the corner of route 73 and Butler Pike. http://www.thephilstavern.com/directions.as
From
Philly_MG_Club   Calendar

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.