Re: 2nd Qtr Newsletter

Roger Searle

Got it.

From: Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] To: Philadelphia MG Club
Sent: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 10:07 am
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] 2nd Qtr Newsletter

Hi all,

If those of you who receive the newsletter via email could let me know if you received your copy I would greatly appreciate it. I had some issues with sending and I want to make sure it was sent correctly.

Also just an FYI - the newsletter is the real one, it is not a draft. I did not realize it said that when I sent it out and I don’t want anyone to be confused :-).

I hope to see you at the GT tonight (at The Metropolitan Diner in North Wales). I also look forward to seeing many of you at the PMGC vs DVT Mini Golf Challenge at Freddy Hill Farm in Lansdale on Saturday (7/16) at 10am.

Thanks and Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar