Re: 2nd Qtr Newsletter

Lester Weinraub

I did not receive the newsletter

On Jul 12, 2016, at 9:22 AM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi all,

If those of you who receive the newsletter via email could let me know if you received your copy I would greatly appreciate it. I had some issues with sending and I want to make sure it was sent correctly.

Also just an FYI - the newsletter is the real one, it is not a draft. I did not realize it said that when I sent it out and I don’t want anyone to be confused :-).

I hope to see you at the GT tonight (at The Metropolitan Diner in North Wales). I also look forward to seeing many of you at the PMGC vs DVT Mini Golf Challenge at Freddy Hill Farm in Lansdale on Saturday (7/16) at 10am.

Thanks and Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar