Re: July 16th Mini-Golf Challenge [1 Attachment]

Steve Perlman

Weather permitting, I am in.
Does anyone have experience in putting on a new top?

Steve

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 9:46 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Kristi Liebel included below]

Good Evening all,

Attached please find a flyer for one of our July events - the MG vs DVT Mini Golf Challenge. If you have any questions or cannot open the document please let me know.

Steve - if you need to use this in the newsletter, go for it.

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin