From: Michael 'Spikemichael' Caputo <michael@...>
Date: June 24, 2016 at 5:16:25 PM EDT
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Got a good MGB photo for me?

--
Hello!
I am compiling images for the annual MGB and GT Calendar.
Photo submissions for the 2017 calendar are arriving slower than last year.
This means two things,
  1. I need photos, and
  2. The probability of your photo being placed in the calendar is better than before; but, please do not send photos you submitted in previous years.
I would love to see your high resolution JPG or TIFF photos of MGBs, MG BGTs, MGCs, and MG CGTs by return email. If your photo is larger than, say 5 MB you can send it via this link :
TRANSFERBIGFILES.COM. Make sure to include photographer's name, and the general location of the photo so you get credit for the photo. If you use 'transferbigfiles' drop me an email with the file name in it so I can match you up with your photo.

If you have a friend that is interested in MGs please do forward this to them!

If you would like a copy of my "taking car photos" PDF  just ask and it will come back by email probably within 48 hours.
There are no left over 2016 calendars, I donated all the remains before I left Massachusetts to move to Washington.
You are always welcome to visit the website, but it is undergoing a shakeup for the 2017 ordering season.

Thanks for all you do to make owning an MG a great experience!
--
Michael Caputo, Owner,
Find me on MGExp.com as 'spikemichael'

www.MGBCalendar.com