Re: condenser failure

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

I was thinking of having a backup Petronix in the car just in case.
Ken

On Jun 23, 2016, at 11:42 AM, ryan.kubanoff@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

The only problem is that when they fail you are dead on the road. Or you could always carry a spare distributor ready to go in the boot like some people.....
Ryan

From: "Martin Cameron cameronm139@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
To: "Philly MG Club" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:59:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Fwd: condenser failure

Ken,
Good idea I think I will

Martin C

On Jun 23, 2016, at 10:43 AM, Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Or, you could switch to Petronix Electronic ignition and never have to worry about condensers again. I switched in 2004 when my engine was rebuilt and have never had a problem since.
Ken

From: Christopher Ny
Subject: Condenser Failures
To: Nils Ny

This was a fairly interesting article on why current condensers are failing..

http://www.nonlintec.com/sprite/cap_failure/