Re: June Cruise

Jeff Detwiler

Steve,
Mary and I are planning to be there.
Hopefully early enough to sit and enjoy Breakfast as well.
Jeff
'78 MGB

On 06/23/16, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] wrote:

Jeff & the rest of the Club,
Yes, the June Cruise from Nutts to the grounds for sculpture is still on. According to Rand McNally it will only take us 16 minutes to get there. Remember to order tickets (for 10 AM) & bring them with you.
If you will be attending please email me so that we know who is attending - we don't want to leave anybody at Nutts (without directions)!
Steve

On Jun 23, 2016, at 8:07 AM, nsp7919@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Steve,
Are you still going to meet at Nutts at the original time (9am)
on Saturday prior to heading over to GFS?
Jeff

On 06/15/16, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club]<Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Rich,
Thanks. I will check on that and if it's true delay the meeting at Nutts until 10.
Steve

On Jun 15, 2016, at 8:49 PM, Richard Storm rhstorm47@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I just went to the "Grounds for Sculptures" site to buy tickets for 10 a.m. Saturday, June 25 and found that they don't open until 11 a.m.  Am I missing something (special time for the club to tour)?  It looks like they open on Saturdays at 11 a.m.

Rich

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Our Club June Cruise takes place on Saturday, the 25th. We will meet at Nutts restaurant (1382 River Road, Titusville, NJ - itsnuttsrestaurant.com) at 9 AM for breakfast. After breakfast we will begin a short cruise to the "grounds for sculpture" in Hamilton, NJ. The grounds for sculpture requires timed ticketing, so please order your tickets for 10 AM from their website - www.groundsforsculpture.org - before meeting at Nutts. If you need more info call or text me at 610-608-4287 or reply to this email.
Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles