Re: Hellertown

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Thanks Jim. Wish we were going too. Good news yesterday, driving again but have PT starting this Tuesday. Need to get the MG running (battery) so I can have some MG fun with all of you.
Hi to Karen!!!!
Ken

On Jun 11, 2016, at 3:39 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Ken,
Thanks! Won't be the same without you guys. This might be our last all Marque show. Strange that we are the last of the original group that use to go to these from the club back to 2001. Always more fun with you guys.
Jim

On Jun 11, 2016, at 3:27 PM, Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Jim and Karen,
Have a great time and safe travels. Please take lots of pictures so that we can get them posted on club website..... Oh and a write up of your trip would be welcomed for the July newsletter if you have the time!!!!

On Jun 11, 2016, at 1:34 PM, Karen Schulte mgbbabe1970@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Thanks Lester,
Jim and I have the Bourbon Trail tour of which we are bus leaders...not sure who will be the designated one to check people back on the bus...haha Plus we go to a winery....
Just want to get there and back with little to no car trouble.
Should be a fun and full week.
Karen and Jim Schulte