Re: Hellertown

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Thanks Jim. Wish we were going too. Good news yesterday, driving again but have PT starting this Tuesday. Need to get the MG running (battery) so I can have some MG fun with all of you.
Hi to Karen!!!!
Ken

On Jun 11, 2016, at 3:39 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Ken,
Thanks! Won't be the same without you guys. This might be our last all Marque show. Strange that we are the last of the original group that use to go to these from the club back to 2001. Always more fun with you guys.
Jim

On Jun 11, 2016, at 3:27 PM, Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Jim and Karen,
Have a great time and safe travels. Please take lots of pictures so that we can get them posted on club website..... Oh and a write up of your trip would be welcomed for the July newsletter if you have the time!!!!
Cheers,
Ken

On Jun 11, 2016, at 1:34 PM, Karen Schulte mgbbabe1970@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Thanks Lester,
Jim and I have the Bourbon Trail tour of which we are bus leaders...not sure who will be the designated one to check people back on the bus...haha Plus we go to a winery....
Just want to get there and back with little to no car trouble.
Should be a fun and full week.
Karen and Jim Schulte

From: Philly_MG_Club@... <Philly_MG_Club@...> on behalf of lgweinraub lgweinraub@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 9:22:12 AM
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Hellertown

I will not be going to hellertown.  To those going to Louisville have a safe trip.  Don't stop at too many distilleries.��
Lester

On Jun 11, 2016, at 9:00 AM, ryan.kubanoff@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

The kubanoffs will not be going. Although I am out of the boot i cant drive that long without everything starting to hurt.
Ryan

From: "Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
To: "Philadelphia MG Club" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 8:02:23 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Hellertown

Hi all,

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Registrar

Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.