Re: Hellertown

Lester Weinraub

I will not be going to hellertown.  To those going to Louisville have a safe trip.  Don't stop at too many distilleries.😎
Lester

On Jun 11, 2016, at 9:00 AM, ryan.kubanoff@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

The kubanoffs will not be going. Although I am out of the boot i cant drive that long without everything starting to hurt.
Ryan

From: "Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
To: "Philadelphia MG Club" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 8:02:23 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Hellertown

Hi all,

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar