Re: Hellertown

George Van Horn

George B, and I will be going, if there is anyone else going we will meet, but if not then will see who ever shows up at the show.

George Van Horn
USN            Ret.

USS Virginia CGN-28
USS Wainwright CG-28
USS Monterey CG-61
USS Ross DDG-71

On Friday, June 10, 2016 Kristi Liebel kliebel <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi all,

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar